The Horse Schedule is a work-in-progress programme, up to and including the day of the show. The Horse Show commences from 9am.
Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure everything is correct, nothing is perfect, so we hope you will forgive us for any imperfection.
It should be noted that the Gymkhana is to be held in Ring number 1.
This show has qualifiers for -
EQUIFEST, THINK PINK, M.H.C.G.B and P(UK)
Supreme of Show kindly sponsored by the Bridge Dentist
Supreme - £100
Reserve Supreme of Show kindly sponsored by the Henfrey family
Reserve - £50
Supreme Championship commencing at 4.00pm
BOOKING FORM - HORSE & PONY SHOW 2018
£8.50 Entry Price (on the day)
£7.00 Entry Price (in advance)
An extra £1 is charged to cover Paramedics.
However, please read the details against each of the competitions.
For all booking please send your booking form to
Mrs Sue Atkin, 2 Cook's Lane, Sawtry, Huntingdon. PE28 5XQ
For enquiries please either ring Jo Henfrey on 07932 331303
Payment by cheque is no longer acceptable
All horse entrants should not that Crowland Show Committee are not responsible for any damage or incident caused by any individual, animal or vehicle.
All equines on the showground must be insured for third party public liability and you will be expected to show proof if requested.
Please note that you are confirming your insurance cover by signing the entry form.
2018 Rules of Show:
- Equines must not be ridden or walked in pedestrian walkways
- The committee reserve the right to make amendments to the schedule or classes without prior notice
- All riders must wear correctly secured British Standard Skull Caps / Riding Hats that meet current safety standards. BSEN 1384 is acceptable. Handlers of horses / ponies competing in Handler / In Hand classes aged 14 years & under must wear a secured current BSI standard Skull / Riding Hat. All handlers 16 years of age and under must wear a hard hat
- No trotting or cantering between collecting / warm up rings
- THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL. Any objections to be lodged in writing with the show secretary with the appropriate fee of £30 which is refundable if the objection is upheld
- No horse or pony under 4 years of age to be ridden anywhere on the showground
- Stallion and colts must not be exhibited by any person who has not attained their 16th birthday before 1st Jan in the current year
- Rings will not start before the times stated on the schedule. All classes will run consecutively thereafter unless otherwise stated.
- No horses to be tethered anywhere on showground at any time
- No loose dogs permitted on the showground. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG
- Entry fees are non-refundable unless in extreme circumstance.
DISCLAIMER: THE CROWLAND SHOW COMMITTEE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS PROGRAMME AND SCHEDULE IS ACCURATE AT THE TIME OF PRINTING. HOWEVER, THE COMMITTEE DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURACIES