Entries –£2 Per Class
Entries taken on the day up to 12pm
Dog Classes Competition starts at 1pm
1. Puppy - Any breed (6 - 12 months)
2. Gun-dog - Any breed
3. Hound and Terrier - Any breed
4. Working and Pastoral - Any breed
5. Toy and Utility - Any breed
6. Any Variety - Open
7. Best Veteran - Any breed (7 years and over)
8. Best Junior Handler (under 14 years )
9. Best Crossbreed
10. Best Rescue Dog - Any dog that has come from an animal shelter.
11. Most Handsome Dog
12. Prettiest Bitch
13. Most Appealing Eyes
14. Waggliest Tail
15. Best 6 legs - Dog and Owner
All winners go towards the Best In Show in the Show Ring at 4pm
Download the Dog Classes Programme here.
This year we are running a Dog Agility Programme which will be something we haven’t done before.
It's an independent Show with L & N Show Services.
The Dog Agility competition opens at 8am and judging starts at 9am.
2018 AGILITY PRICING
Entries –£3 Per Class (in advance*)
Closing date for advance entries is by 2nd June 2018
*Tickets will be required to gain entry to the showground which will be sent out with your running numbers
All enquiries are through Liz Brown on 07986 330789
Postal entries to L&N Show Services (Crowland) 6 Crocus Way, Yaxley. PE7 3WR
or apply online at www.lnshowservices.co.uk
Download the Dog Agility Programme here.
DISCLAIMER: THE CROWLAND SHOW COMMITTEE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS PROGRAMME AND SCHEDULE IS ACCURATE AT THE TIME OF PRINTING. HOWEVER, THE COMMITTEE DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURACIES